UPDATE TO OUR FAMILIES & COMMUNITY:
With both on-site and distance-learning programs in place, our students and parents have peace-of-mind, knowing that learning continues, regardless of circumstances, and children remain connected with their community and friends.
The on-site program follows strict health and safety procedures to curb the spread of COVID-19 while providing the safest possible environment for your child to flourish.
1. Health & Safety Procedures
Employee COVID-19 Training
All staff members certified through the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension in ‘Special Considerations for Infection Control during COVID-19.’
Screening: Staff/students/parents/ visitors are screened before entry. Screening consists of Temperature Reading
- Health/ Travel Questionnaire
- Visual check for symptoms
Continuous Cleaning/ Disinfecting/ Sanitizing
- Established routine for sanitizing classroom materials and commonly touched surfaces.
- Professional janitorial cleaning daily, Monday through Friday
- Reduced Group and Class Sizes
- Staggered Arrival/ Dismissal Procedures
- Furnishings and work areas spaced apart
- Visitors by appointment only
Health & Hygiene
- Frequent handwashing
- Adults wear facemasks
- Toddler and Early Childhood are encouraged to wear a face shield or mask.
- Elementary students are required to wear a face mask or shield.
- The school provides face shields and masks when needed.
Continuous Learning – Flexible Program Options
- On-site Program
- Distance Program (Elementary & Early Childhood)