UPDATE TO OUR FAMILIES & COMMUNITY:
We are excited to re-open our On-Site program starting June 1 and to announce the continuation of our Distance-Learning Program through the 2020-21 school year.
With both on-site and distance-learning programs in place, our students and parents have peace-of-mind, knowing that learning continues, regardless of circumstances, and children remain connected with their community and friends.
The on-site program follows strict health and safety procedures to curb the spread of COVID-19 while providing the safest possible environment for your child’s academic, social, and emotional development to flourish.
1. Health & Safety Procedures
Employee COVID-19 Training
All staff members are certified through the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension in ‘Special Considerations for Infection Control during COVID-19.’
Screening: Staff/students/parents/ visitors are screened before entry. Screening consists of:
- Temperature & Oxygen
- Health/ Travel Survey
- Visual check of symptoms
Continuous Cleaning/ Disinfecting/ Sanitizing
- Established routine for disinfection of all commonly touched surfaces (3 times/day)
- Materials used by children are sanitized mid-day, late-day, and as needed (toddler community)
- Professional cleaning on a daily basis
- Limited Group Sizes
- Staggered Arrival/ Dismissal Procedures
Health & Hygiene
- All adults wear facemasks
- Practice & promote proper handwashing
- Practice & promote covering mouth/nose for sneezing/coughing
Continuous Learning – Flexible Program Options
- Distance-Learning Program
- On-site Program