UPDATE TO OUR FAMILIES & COMMUNITY:
With both on-site and distance-learning programs in place, our students and parents have peace-of-mind, knowing that learning continues, regardless of circumstances, and children remain connected with their community and friends.
The on-site program follows strict health and safety procedures to curb the spread of COVID-19 while providing the safest possible environment for your child to flourish.
1. COVID-19 policies & procedures:
- MHFC COVID Handbook https://www.mhfcschools.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/School-Plans-2020-21_rev_06012021.pdf
- Working Together to Keep Our Community Healthy (video)
- Health Partnership Agreement
2. Health & Safety Procedures
Employee COVID-19 Training
All staff members certified through the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension in ‘Special Considerations for Infection Control during COVID-19.’
Screening: Staff/students/parents/ visitors are screened before entry, consisting of :
- Temperature Reading
- Health/ Travel Questionnaire
- Visual check for symptoms
Continuous Cleaning/ Disinfecting/ Sanitizing
- Established routine for sanitizing classroom materials and commonly touched surfaces.
- Professional janitorial cleaning daily, Monday through Friday
- Staggered Arrival/ Dismissal Procedures
- Furnishings and work areas spaced apart
- Visitors by appointment only
Health & Hygiene
- Frequent handwashing
- Face masks/shield required (age 3 and older)
- School provides face shields and masks when needed.