“The most important period of life is not the age of university studies, but the first one, the period from birth to the age of six. At no other age has the child greater need of an intelligent help.”
-Dr. Maria Montessori
In many ways, the toddler community resembles a home environment. Purposeful work lines the shelves and the entire space is at their own height. In this setting, the child can be independent and take ownership of his surroundings.
Our toddler communities provide:
- Dual Language Program, guides speak both English & Spanish
- Work areas including language, practical life, manipulative and expressive materials
- A dining area where children prepare foods and eat family style with their guides
- A sleeping area with provided mats, linens, and blankets
- Dressing and toileting areas, for learning independence in toileting and dressing
- An outdoor environment with a private, secure and shaded nature sanctuary. Includes butterfly, herb and vegetable gardens, bird feeders, and play equipment.
|Toddler Program||~16 months to 36 months|
|Academic Day||8:30 – 2:30 p.m (August – May)|
|Full Day (Including Before/After School Care)||6:30 a.m – 6:00 p.m (August – May)|
Academic Day Monthly Tuition: $1,060
Full Day Monthly Tuition: $1,309